Friday 14 June 2013

Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser

I have to admit, I am in love. I know, I know, it is a strong word to use but when you know, you know right?

Ok, ok so it's not a guy, it's my new Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser, part of their new oil balancing clear skin range.






I got this a few days ago, when my dad came to visit me at uni, and I was able to sneak a few bits in the trolley. +Claire Rebecca had mentioned it, and after realizing that with my new Bare minerals SPF20 Ready Foundation (review here) couldn't be used over my No.7 Colour calming cream.

As I have quite oily skin (unfortunately), I jumped at this product and as you may have guessed am in love. You only need the smallest pea size amount for your face, and although it comes out as a cream, it rubs in like like a gel.

For roughly £4 it is a steal, as you do only need a tiny amount and it has a 12 month suggested usage. Plus at the moment Boots has 3 for 2 on Simple skincare here! Bonus!

Have you used any of the new collection?

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually try Simple products, as I'm not really a fan of unscented products. This does sound like a great moisturiser though, so I might have to give it a try xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! I must have repurchased this like 6 times!

    ReplyDelete