Monday 15 April 2013

Colour Calming Creme

As well as suffering for years from untamed curls, I was like many other typical teenagers with those silly spots, and raging redness. Up until this summer I hadn't tried any of the moisturisers aimed at reducing redness, until this one :


N7's Colour Calming Primer


It's aimed to be a foundation to your makeup and neutralise redness, and from my experience has worked quite well. I personally use it as an all over primer as my skin is quite red and blotchy, and leave it to absorb, as applying foundation too soon can cause areas to have a green tint where it hasn't blended fully.
It comes out as a light mint green, and is really lightweight so don't worry about it clogging pores.


I have taken a before and after shot to show you guys the results. I tried to keep the lighting etc the same, and as you can tell the after shot just makes my face look a lot calmer and more one tone.

Unfortunately you cannot use it as a base to a powder foundation as it doesn't blend properly, so definitely try  a liquid foundation. Another down point is it retails at £10.50, but if you do 3 for 2, or wait until they have £3 off makeup vouchers circulating I think it really is worth it.

So remember leave it to absorb, so we dont have any loch ness monsters running around!

Have you tried any Colour Calming Primers? Do you think it's worth the money? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment