Sunday 28 April 2013

Beauty Brand Bargain Sites

Hi girls, sorry for my lack of blogs the past week, university stress is building up! However I did find time this week to do some online shopping and wanted to ask

  what sites do you girls use?

Yesterday I went to Birmingham and whilst browsing make-up, as you do, I came across the Bare Minerals counter, and thought might as well try this new SPF 20 Ready to Wear Mineral foundation they brought out in march. The lady told me unfortunately they were already sold out of the lighter colours for my pale skin, but she said she would give me a makeover anyway so I could get it as soon as it returned to stock. 

So when I returned home I thought, maybe I could find it on feelunique.com, described as the Destination for beauty on the tv ads, and low and behold I found my Bare Minerals make up, for 20% off and an extra 10% unique to yesterday.

I was overjoyed, so this is now on it's way home. However they didn't have the precision brush the lady had recommended. So this morning whilst again trying to do my essay I found another site : lookfantastic, which I personally had never heard off, that has the brush and the minerals at the same discount.



What do you think of these sites? With free delivery I couldn't resist, and reviews shall come asap.

Do you know of any others?

1 comment:

  1. You can get some fantastic stuff on direct cosmetics, I saved £52 off the rrp of the products I got from them last time
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete