Sunday 5 May 2013

Mask of Magnaminty

After being away for a few weeks, I am back, with a whole lot of beauty blogs ready and waiting. After being shopping this week for a friends birthday I decided to treat myself to a lovely 

Mask Of Magnaminty from Lush


As you may have realised, I have quite spot prone skin, and on my trip to lush decided a nice face mask might freshen up my skin. The very helpful sales assistant suggested some of their fresh masks, however being at uni and having to keep them in the fridge is not ideal, god knows who might steal it! 

So I decided to go with this wonderful peppermint mask, that is a slightly larger pot at 125g and costs £4.95, With it's handmade fresh ingredients, lush is slightly more expensive than convential store bought masks, but this one is definately worth it. With Evening primrose, vanilla and peppermint oil, you get a rich peppermint smell once applied on the skin.: one of Lush's qualities you either love or hate. I didn't want to use too much as spending £5 I would like to get multiple uses out of it, but was really surprised at how little you actually use.

Lush's products are all natural, so they do have an expiry date, this one as I have tried to show in the picture is 20/07/13 which is plenty of time, and I am sure it will be long gone by then!


My only suggestion is do not use this if you have sensative skin, as it is quite intense, and the you do get a tingling sensation that makes it feel it is working, but would be irritating to sensitive skin types.

My top tip:
Splash your face with cold water after to close up those pores!

No comments:

Post a Comment