Monday 20 May 2013

Gorgeous Grecian Hair

So one of my most important exams this year is coming up this week so I will be a bit awol  for a few days, however after the lovely Hannah did this gorgeous plait in my hair I couldn't help put leave a little post today:

Gorgeous Grecian Plait






It is the perfect hair style for summer, and the perfect hair for me at the moment to keep my fluffy hair out of my eyes. It is best to attempt this when your curls are wet, but Hannah said it is so much easier with curly hair than straight! BONUS for us girls with curls.

I think it looks elegant and sophisticated and makes me want to go out and show it off. However I am stuck in doors.

Do you love it as much as I do? Video tutorial hopefully to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! You're gunna do Youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely, thank you so much for your visit! but I don't see you in my followers list! check it and I follow you back.

      Delete
    2. Hey bbe I followed you on blog lovin as couldnt see your followers bit. Have tried a few times :/ xx

      Delete