Thursday 9 May 2013

Redken UV Rescue

Summer has finally made an appearance and making sure your curls are protected is really important. My top tip is to start off with 

Redken UV Rescue Shampoo
Redken is an american brand that I can't rate enough. The salon I go uses it and I have never thought about changing, from the silky hair colourings to their styling range. 

UV Rescue, is an after Sun shampoo, but I use it before I go out too, and comes out in a creamy silky texture. All you need is a small amount, as it lathers really well, and massage into your hair. Team it with the conditioner and your ready to go. My bottle lasts anything from 3-6 months, normally 3 when I am using it a lot in summer. Although it is a touch on the expensive side averaging at £10.99 a bottle it is a great investment. Plus its great to switch shampoos so your hair doesn't get too used to one, so keep buying your regular shampoo too! Redken is available at salons, but my advice is ebay or online , as it is one of their older ranges, but is still perfect for protecting your hair!

This is a great shampoo for curly hair, as we need that extra protection from the suns strong rays making our hair frizzy, but can be used for any hair type really. 

I've ordered some of Redken's new Curvaceous range for Curly hair recently so watch this space for advice for girls with curls coming soon!

Have you tried any redken products?

No comments:

Post a Comment