Saturday 18 May 2013

Garnier Moisture Match..Have you tried it?

For the last week I have been trying the new hype in moisturiser 

Garnier Moisture Match

So everyone has been trying out their little samples, so when my friend Agata gave me one I was more than happy to try it out.
I have been trying the for Dull Skin sample, which has lasted me about 4 days. I think I have been putting a little more than recommended on oops! However I can't help it, it smells so fresh and creamy and has really given my skin that added little glow.

It comes out as a clear gel, and applies smoothly leaving my skin feeling moisturised and ready for the day. I also have a oily/combination sample at home which I will review as soon as I finish uni!

Available moisturisers include:

Wake me up: Dull skin
Protect and Glow: Normal skin
Start Afresh: Normal to dry skin
Goodbye dry: Dry to very dry skin
Shine be gone: Combination to oily skin (review to come soon!)

Retailing at around the £5 mark how can you go wrong.

If you haven't tried it and would like a sample click here to go to the moisture match page! Or even to just have a quick look at the different ones available! Their website is fun and colourful and worth a read!

Have you tried the Moisture Match samples? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment