Saturday 11 May 2013

Redken Iron Silk/Iron Shape

Everyone who straightens their hair should use something for protection. I personally have tried a range of products but this is definately my favourite


Redken iron silk 07



I started reviewing Redken yesterday and I really believe in it! This ultra straightening spray has medium control which helps fight frizz and protect those curls. It comes in this great pink spray bottle and has a lovely salon smell.

1.Spray 10-15cm from dry hair
2.Use straighteners directly after use
3.No need for any other products

It's retail price is around £15 but you can get it on look fantastic.com here for £12.24. It is so worth it as I have had mine for about 2 years, hence the new packaging they have got.

They have changed the formula slightly to Redken Iron Shape 11, but I have tried that too and it's just their new formula. Redken have changed their packaging recently to appeal to a younger market and I have to say it's great!

Are you going to try Redken?


No comments:

Post a Comment