Tuesday 14 May 2013

Chiffon Sleeve Blazer

Today I visited my best friend Jo at her office, and automatically fell in love her new blazer. I immediately forced it off of her for me to try on and despite trying to walk out the door with it she caught me! So I found it online my self:
 
Select's Chiffon Sleeve Boyfriend Blazer*
 
 
 
Now normally I am not select's biggest fan. I can be a bit of a brand snob, but sometimes you find that little gem and I believe this is it.
 
At only £15 in the sale available here, this blazer is a steal! But as it is a sale item grab it quick. Jo bought it to accompany some of her lush new dresses for wedding receptions she has coming up, but I think it can also be put over a simple top and jeans to give it a little edge! It is a boyfriend fit blazer so it doesn't do up, and with a cute top it shows it off well. Its stylish and sophisticated whilst being a bit different.
 
What do you think girls?
 
*Not my own item

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Looks much better on you than on the hanger. One of those things you have road try on to appreciate it

    ReplyDelete