Monday 13 May 2013

Diffuser Dilemma

If you're anything like me, it's important to try and work with my curls and not against them. Lots of people used to suggest using a diffuser on the end of my hairdryer to do this, and quickly dry my hair. However using a diffusing adds air into the curl and can leave them frizzy!

To Diffuse or not to Diffuse that is the question?!






My tip:
Leave your curls to dry naturally

If you don't have time or are supersticious and don't like going out with wet hair, then use a diffuser by all means, but just add additional time into your drying time to style properly. If your hairdryer doesn't com with a diffuser and you want one check out lookfanstasic.com here or just type it in online. They are between £3 and £15 and are better than just drying your hair with a normal hairdryer.

I'll have a few hair products coming soon to help style curls after or before drying. Keep your eyes open girls!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I can't get the hang of the diffusing, any chance you could upload a video?? I know it's a long shot but I'd really appreciate it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hey, funnily enough I was debating starting a youtube account for videos. It might be terrible, as I only have my iphone to video really, but I will try in the next week and reply on here to let you know when? Sound good?

      Delete
  2. Thank so much! Can't wait for the youtube channel :) life saver!

    ReplyDelete