Sunday 5 May 2013

Dino Nails

Sunday is a day of rest and relaxation, so today I have been pampering myself inbetween revision with 

Topshop Nails: Celestial & Kiko Nail lacquer Mint Milk

I started with 2 coats of Celestial 203 Blue from Top shop. Now, normally I am really anti shops starting beauty ranges, however this top shop blue nail varnish has cute packaging with the dotty handle, and the colour is flawless on application. New found love @ £5.00 available here : Celestial Nail Varnish

I then used Kiko Mint Milk as the dot colour. Kiko is a brand I discovered in Turin, on my year abroad. Its a beauty brand that is reasonably priced from Milan, and have started opening a few shops in the UK, one I know is definately in Westfield Stratford, or can be found here Mint Milk Colour 389
Their varnishes cost between £2.00-£4.50 and this one is currently only £2.50!


To get the dots I thought screw buying a nail art pen etc, and just used the good old cotton bud tip and dipped it in the paint, of which i had created a pool of on white paper. Just tap lightly as otherwise you will remove the base paint, and make sure you've left the paint to dry first.

Love or hate the Dino nails? Any other colours you'd like to see?
I'll respond to any comments asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment