Monday 15 April 2013

Lobster Love

Summer is fast approaching, ok slowly approaching, but it is approaching none the less and every year I try to find that perfect nail varnish that compliments every maxi dress, and pair of sandals I own (a lot :/) This year I think I have found it.

OPI's I Eat Mainely lobster


It's a beautiful colourful coral colour which applies smoothly with a shiny, pearlescent finish, that puts me in that summer mood automatically. Teams well with any of my summer outfits and makes you want to show of your toes at every opportunity. That slight glimmer of sun and I am out in sandals today.

Retailing at £11.50 it is on the expensive side, but you can find it online cough cough ebay for £7 ish. 
For another option try Barry M's Pink Flamingo, which is a little bit lighter, and needs a few more coats than the OPI but is a good solution for that summer pinky/coral colour, and was gifted to me by the lovely +Claire Rebecca 

 I did a test of both for you too see, I personally love my OPI which is more coral that pink but the Barry M is more widely available at boots and Superdrug for £2.99 a pop.


What's your perfect summer varnish? Any suggestions for me?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're enjoying your gifts my beaut!
    Great blog.
    I picked up MUA's New Ameretto crush today it's gorgeous.
    I'll post soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing your post..get on it :) x

      Delete