Sunday 14 April 2013

Summer Spritz

Evening Girls, So I wanted to write my first proper blog on a product I have come to really love.

Aussie Miracle Colour Insurance 

Aussi Miracle Colour Insurance, Leave in conditioner

It's a great leave in conditioner for coloured hair. It really puts you in that summer beach mood and leaves your hair feeling soft. I use it every morning after washing my hair to leave it feeling soft but can spritz it on dry hair too to revive those curls. Just what my curls need after years of trying to straighten out my curls. The spray comes out in a fine mist and only needs a few sprays, mostly on the ends, as can leave hair a little greasy if applied near the roots.The only disadvantage to this product I would say is the smell. It is flowery and fruity which some love but personally is a little overpowering for me.


Its available at Boots and Superdrug retailing at £4.99 but is often on the 2 for £7 so keep an eye out.

Give it a go and let me know what you girls think! Have you tried any of the Aussie Leave in conditioner range?


No comments:

Post a Comment