Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fluorescent Flamingo

Instead of concentrating on my essays (working really hard if my family are reading this) some of the girls and I had a nail varnish session in the library today. Tonight I thought I would give a quick review of a varnish I briefly mentioned on a previous blog:

Barry M's Pink Flamingo
Barry M Nail Paint 305 Pink Flamingo
Retails at £2.99

My flatmate Hannah volunteered for this bright and slightly fluorescent  colour. The wonderful +Claire Rebecca  gifted it to me as I mentioned previously and I wore it a lot last year mostly on my toes. It brightens up an outfit and makes you smile. 



However it does have a few downfalls, which I think may be a general Barry M problem: The Brush.
Mine has become very hard and bristles have started to stick together, leaving an uneven and slightly scratched effect on the nail. It is still usable and if you persist you can get the finish you want.

Find my previous comparison blog here

Do you like this colour? Had any problems with brushes? Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment