Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fabulous Freederm

With university stress and essays looming, spots are unfortunately inevitable. Last night I felt one coming through and thought oh gosh great! After feeling sorry for my self for a few seconds I thought what a great opportunity to review:

Freederm Fast Track Cream

A lightweight cream that only needs a thin layer to start its magic. From the go my spot felt less irritated and I felt the skin tightening, almost a tingling sensation. It really worked! My spot looks a lot less red and less noticeable as I have shown in my before and after. Although the cream says only takes 3 hours to work I prefer leaving it over night.



My Top Tips

1. Cleanse your face with N7's Beautiful Skin Cleansing water (review coming shortly)
2.Apply a thin layer of Freederms fast track cream
3.Drink lots of water before bed

Retailing at between £6-£7 from most supermarkets and of course Boots I think this product is worth it.

Have you found any miracle spot creams, Let me know! God knows I could use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment